Eriko HB Chair with Headrest (Grey)
- The Eriko HB Chair backrest is constructed entirely of PP material and is pasted to the spine frame in a S form that fits the curve of the spine and provides complete back support, making it more comfortable to sit up straight. The waist is constructed entirely of PP material; it can be strengthened by the twin waist supports, which can be moved up and down by 7 cm.
- Polyester mesh fabric has a strong toughness, strong tensile resistance, wear resistance, non-toxic, rot resistance, chemical resistance, high temperature resistance, UV resistance, strong permeability, and a long service life, among other qualities.
- The Eriko Office Chairs seat board is composed of 1.4cm thick multi-layer solid wood board, which is elastic and does not collapse for a long time, and the chair seat shell is made of all PP material, utilising powder-free 60 density brand-new shaped cotton.
- Three times more durable, cold-rolled mechanical tension spring, thickened butterfly middle shift first gear locking mechanisms; Thickened mechanical steel multi-function mechanisms with adjustable lifting, tightening, and lock back tilt settings.
- Eriko HB Chair has Skin-friendly 2D PU Armrest with nylon handrail structure, overturned, left and right 3-level adjustments, soft touch, and relaxed arm.
- Gaslift has an innovative 3-level pneumatic rod with an 85mm lifting stroke. It is manufactured entirely of steel and has passed SGS and BIFMA testing.
- 50mm PU is muted by castors.
- The feet of the chair are rounded and passivated, never harm the heels, convenient and quiet, and the floor is scratch-proof.
- The 330 high-strength nylon chair feet and the 1136 kg static pressure test on the chair base pass.