A high-quality office chair is the best investment you can make in this current situation. As employees are working remotely from home, an ergonomic chair is a must for working comfortably as well as it helps in maintaining a healthy posture.
Mr. Vikas Tyagi has shared details about product features, quality, delivery, warranty and measurements regarding the Optima Indian executive chairs near me on his YouTube Channel – TECH ESCAPE.
Some features of Optima Indian Executive chairs near me are as follows:
- Headrest Height and Angle adjustment: Multi position headrest height adjustable with angle tilt feature for optimum head to neck support.
- Adjustable Lumbar Support : Height and Depth adjustable Lumbar support with a knob locking system to provide adequate lower back support
- 3D Armrest adjustment : ARM HEIGHT, ARM CAP (Front-Back) & PIVOT INWARDS adjustments that allows your elbows and forearms to be supported by the arm rests. By properly aligning the elbow and therefore wrist on the keyboard, many repetitive wrist and hand injuries can be avoided
- Multi-angle locking backrest tilt mechanism: Multi angle backrest locking tilt mechanism with body weight tension adjustments to smoothen the seating experience.
- Seat Height & Seat Slide Adjustment : The sliding seat, enlarges and shortens the seat depth and thereby offers more support in the lumbar region. Seat slide adjustment is also useful in getting adequate thigh support for a 90 degree thigh to feet posture.
- Mesh Material (Back) : The mesh material used is Nylon for its extra ability to stretch and silk finish
- Seat Matrerial : Energy absorbing foam with soft mesh upholstery to absorb heat created by continuous seating at one place. Fibre packing placed under the seat to enhance the look and finish of the chair.
- Frame Material : Nylon + Glassfiber frame which offers exceptional toughness to the product
- Chair Base : 5 prong steel base with Nylon Castors
- Hydraulic : Class 3 heavy duty gas lift for seat height adjustment bearing capacity 200kgs